Step 1: Design Brief
* What does the company do?
* Who are the company’s typical customers?
* Who are the company’s business competitors?
* How is the company positioned in the market compared to its competitors?
* Does the company have existing design style guides (company colors, typefaces, etc.)?
Step 2: Research
This step is all bout finding out more about the industry my client is in. Considering the historical perspective you and the industry, and look at emerging trends in the marketplace.
Step 3: Build the Design Concepts
Design process starts! This is the time to develop an often elusive good blend of great graphics that also convey the right message for you. In this step, I will try to encapsulate the diverse and complex nature of a business into a small and simple design, suitable for use in a multitude of different circumstances (business cards, marketing material, website design, and more).
Step 4: Feedback and Review
No one likes to see his/her work criticized, but constructive criticism will enable me to improve upon my work, so this step is an essential component of design projects.
Step 5: Presentation
Once I have finalized the designs, it’s time for a formal presentation to you.