If you are looking for a way to brand yourself or your company with a logo that will stand out and look just as good years from now as it will today then look no further.
I am a graphic designer with over 18 years of experience that has a specific passion for logo design. My passion and love for designing logos drives me to create something myself and my clients can be proud of.
All of my designs are created in vector format using Adobe Illustrator. I will supply the original Illustrator file as well as any other formats (.eps, .pdf, .png, .jpg, etc.) and sizes you may need for print and web.
To get started read the Briefing guidelines below. Answer as much as you can to help me understand what your company is all about and to get a feel for the kind of logo you are looking for. Filling out questionnaires isn't always fun but it will allow me to successfully create your logo.
What I need to know to get started:
- Company name, background and a description of your services.
- The exact name as you would like it to appear in your logo.
- What is your tagline if you have one? Do you want it in your logo?
- Are there any specific images you do or do not want in your logo? For instance, a camera in a logo for a photographer.
- Do you have any color preferences? If you have an exact color in mind, do you have the CMYK or PMS (Pantone) value of the color?
- What attributes of your company would you like the logo to reflect?
- What is the overall message you want to convey to your target audience?
- Who is your target market or demographic?
- Who are your main competitors? Provide links to their websites if possible.
- What are your thoughts about your competitors logos? How do you want your logo to differ from theirs?
- Are there any existing logos out there that appeal to you and why? If so, please provide links to each of the logos.
- What will the application of your logo be? (ie. Business Card, Website, Signage, T-shirt, etc.)
- Please provide any other details you have in mind about your logo that may be useful.