An avatar's job is simple; catch a viewer's eye and make them want to learn more. Avatars need to be simple yet intriguing.
I have extensive experience in avatar design for online identities and can help you stand out among the crowd!
Before we start, I need to know a few things.
1. What is the avatar for? A business? A group? Or a single person?
2. What does this business/group/person do? In other words, what will the icon be representing?
3. How will the avatar be used? What sites do you plan to use it on?
4. Do you wish for the avatar to be photo/portrait based or logo based? I can do both. (Logo must be provided)
5. Finally, are there specific dimension guidelines you're looking for? By default I make avatars in a square 800x800 pixel, 72ppi format. Please tell me otherwise if this does not work.
Looking forward to hearing from you!