Choosing a theme can be an easy process, but setting up one can be demanding. I'll make sure to set-up your website up and running quickly and exactly the way you wanted it. You will benefit the following:
- Installation of your WordPress Theme.
- Customization of your Theme as the exact look and feel of the demo website.
- Installation of your Theme's default plugins.
- Installation of your Theme's Demo content.
- Customization of your Theme as the demo website.
- Expert Friendly Support.
- Additional Optional Extras Below:
Here's what we need:
1. WordPress admin login details and Your website URL (if WordPress already installed)
2. The theme package (Theme files, demo files, and Theme documentation)
3. FTP login details for your hosting account (server, username & password)
4. Your website's logo (preferably in PNG, SVG or Vector format).
5. URL of the demo to be installed.
For WordPress Installation:
1. The web address where you would like WordPress installed (e.g. mysite.net/blog)
2. Database access (or PHPmyadmin or cpanel access).
3. Your website's name.
4. Your email address.