Broken links aren’t good friends to your blog. Broken links are links which don’t link to an existing page. It’s a “dead” link and contains a 404 error code.
Because of that, you need to remove them and fix incorrect redirections. Installing a broken link checker plugin on your WordPress site is essential to get an easy SEO audit of this kind of faults.
What you get by ordering my broken link checker plugin installation service is:
- Selection of the best plugin option for your blog
- A broken link checker plugin installation and configuration
- Scan to find all broken links of your site
- Optimization of 10 broken links and redirections
- Fast and professional service