As WordPress powers more and more websites, the number of hackers and other shady individuals who target WordPress is also steadily growing.
Statistics suggests that more than 70% of WordPress installations are vulnerable to hacker attacks. Make sure that your website is not in that 70% by strengthening it's security using this service.
This service covers:
1) Strengthening the WordPress backend dashboard.
2) User account and Password strengthening.
3) Brute-force login protection.
4) Automatic site Back-up setup.
5) Database hardening.
6) Using custom Salts to strengthen the configuration file.
7) Block access to wp-config.php file.
8) Hide WordPress & PHP version.
9) Malware scanning and removal.
10) Monitoring system for bots and file changes.
11) Antispam protection.
12) Custom Login url.