As the most popular web-platform on the internet, WordPress is also the most popular target for hackers and spammers. Unfortunately most of installed WordPress sites are extremely vulnerable to attack.
If your website hacked - this can make down your sales, reputation, SEO positions (Search engines will show notification for your visitors that your website is dangerous).
I know how to fix it, you could see me on WordPress.tv (http://bit.ly/wordpresstv) with detailed report about WordPress security.
This service will help you to make your site more secure, fast and safe.
We will do next tasks for you:
- Install and configure an industry standard security plugin
- Secure table prefix, security salts, users id's
- Activate automatic database backups
- Activate login protection (bruteforce protection)
- Secure your configuration file
- Secure your uploads folder from malware and shell execution
- Hide your uploads, plugins, themes and admin folders
- Disable user ID/username discover
- https configuration if needed and ssl certificate provided
- Suggest you a list of plugins you should to disable/remove
- Add Captcha to default Login/Registration/Lost Password screens
- Make full Website Backup for your future purposes
- Scan template for Hidden links + Malware Scanning