If the website hacked or malware infection is in your WordPress core files, themes, or plugins, I can fix it manually.
- Full Website Scan
- Clean malware infection from WordPress files
- Clean .htaccess and wp-config.php file
- Update and Reset Configuration Settings
- Replace all infected WordPress files with original versions from WordPress.org
- Enhance security to prevent further attacks and infections
- Install plugin iThemes Security
- Updating Themes and Plugins
- Backup Your Website
Please let me know if you have any questions.