Security in WordPress is taken seriously by the developers, but there are so many potential security issues in WordPress, which may cause you serious problems. Avoiding these security issues, makes your site less secure, and invites hackers to hack it. As per our 7+ years experience with WordPress we have found many loopholes in WordPress Security, So here we gonna fix those all loopholes in Your WordPress Site.
What Will We Do?
- Add Two Level Security to Your Log-in Page.
- Make secure your Site against DDos Attack.
- Fix Directory Index Issue.
- Harden You Database Security.
- Fix Common Loopholes in Your WordPress Installation.
- Add Server-Side Password Protection for Admin Directory.
- Harden Security for Installed Plugins. Fix & Remove any Vulnerability in your Theme Files.
After these Security & Loopholes fixes, Your WordPress Website/Blog will be 4 Times more secure then any other WordPress website/blog.
Note: We don't require Any Password, or Account Details. We Need only remote access to Your WordPress Installation and FTP Access to your Hosting Panel, to upload your Customized Files (Theme, & Plugins).