9. You provide services to buyers in return for payment from buyers. We collect the services payment from a buyer at the time the buyer asks you to provide the service. We will hold the services payment until the job is closed. You can choose how to receive payments from the range of payout methods offered on the site.
10. After a job has closed we will transfer the payment for the services, less our platform fee, to your service provider earnings account. At the start of each month, if your service provider earnings account has a minimum balance, the funds in that account will be transferred into your pending withdrawals account. Payments to you from your pending withdrawals account will generally be made automatically on a regular basis but not longer than a month apart. We won’t, however, transfer payments to your service provider earnings account, pending withdrawals accounts or to you for any jobs that are subject to a dispute, charge back process or other investigation until the issue is resolved in your favour.
11. Because of the transaction costs incurred by each payout method, we can only make a payment to you if you meet the minimum balance requirement for the payout method you have chosen.
12. When payment for your services is added to your service provider earnings account we deduct our platform fee which is a percentage of the price for the services. Our current platform fee is specified here. We may change our platform fee on one month’s notice. If there is a change to the platform fee this will apply to services started after the change (not those already started).
13. Sometimes we might want to offer special deals or other promotional offers (‘special deals’). You will control whether you participate in special deals, usually through opting in to or opting out of them.
14. Between you and buyers: the price you charge buyers as a service provider will include indirect taxes (like GST, VAT and sales taxes). As you are providing your services directly to buyers, it is your responsibility to collect and remit indirect taxes to the relevant tax authorities, and to provide a tax invoice to buyers on request. We cannot provide tax advice so you should form your own view or take advice on your tax obligations, and consider these when you price your services.
15. Between Envato and you: our platform fee is inclusive of indirect taxes (like GST, VAT and sales taxes). Whether indirect taxes are relevant, and whether we’ll provide you a tax invoice, will depend on your location. Each of us will each be responsible for bearing all other fees or taxes our local laws might impose on each of us.
16. If a buyer chooses to open a charge back or other dispute via a payment method provider before you have received payment, you will not be paid unless the issue is resolved in your favour. If you have already been paid, we reserve the right to retain the equivalent sum from your future earnings. We also have the right to retain sums equal to those that we have paid out as refunds.