13. I promise that I own the content I use to do the job and the materials I deliver to you, or I have all the appropriate rights and licenses to use or provide the content or materials. I promise that you do not have to seek permission from any other person to use any materials I deliver to you and that your use will not infringe the rights of any other person.
14. Where the materials I deliver to you are my pre-existing materials (such as designs or templates) I give you a worldwide, non-exclusive and perpetual license to use those materials. I will specifically identify any pre-existing materials. This license includes the right to publish, distribute, communicate, broadcast, edit, modify, and create derivative works from those materials.
15. Where the materials I deliver to you are created by me specifically for the job, I assign all worldwide intellectual property rights (such as copyright) in those materials to you.
16. If any of the materials I propose to deliver to you are not covered by clauses 14 or 15 (for example they are creative commons, open source or owned by others), I will not deliver such materials unless you have specifically agreed to my including them, and I must also provide you a copy of the relevant use or license terms for those materials.
17. If the job involves my helping you find additional assets owned by others (e.g. stock photos), you will bear the cost of these additional assets and will license them directly (I will give you instructions on how to do so).
18. If there is a dispute, charge back or refund process that results in your payment for the job being reversed, you will not have ownership or license rights to the materials I have delivered and you must delete those materials. (In legal speak, in this situation, the license in clause 14 and the assignment in clause 15 is revoked.)
19. If I assign materials to you and I am in a country which gives me moral rights, I waive my moral rights where permitted by law, or otherwise I consent to the following. I agree that, despite my moral rights, you can store, use, re-use, publish, communicate, edit, alter, adapt, or translate the assigned materials in any medium. I also agree that you do not need to attribute me as the creator of the assigned materials.
It is very important that you understand the way content is licensed on Envato Studio. Please review this section carefully.