Recognization as top earner in Studio Envato:
I've been a PHP developer for more than 15 years now. I've once built my own PHP framework and I'm an expert in CI Framework. Currently I'm the lead programmer in our team. We have worked for more than 4000 projects with more than 3000 clients from all around the world. List of clients we have pleasures to work with includes:
- Ardent Capital, former owner of DealKeren, now livingsocial.co.id.
- Sinar Mas Group, one of the largest conglomerates group in Indonesia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinar_Mas_Group)
- Badan Pemeriksa Keuangan Pembangunan, a government institution
- The East Office Building, located in Mega Kuningan, just across Ritz Carlton Hotel
- HSBC Indonesia, one of the largest global bank
- Multiply Indonesia, a social networking website (similar to Facebook)
- Batik Semar, one of the oldest prominent company in Solo
- ... and hundreds of clients from small to large companies all around the world.
I was the top graduate from the best universities in Indonesia: Institute Technology of Bandung and University of Indonesia. My working experiences were always in global multinational company, including KPMG, Citibank, and HSBC. My last assignment in HSBC was to revamp HSBC Indonesia website (www.hsbc.co.id) and developing intranet for HSBC Commercial Banking.
I am discipline, very well-organized, fast learner, highly responsible, self motivated, creative, workaholic, assertive, people-oriented with high integrity and very committed person. I have a systematical and logical way of thinking in making strategic decisions.
and many more...
You can view my showcases from:
(still on going 534,535,536, and more...)
Please note for all our projects, any details that are not specifically mention in the initial brief (for example hidden layers in PSD) will be excluded from project scope and will be discussed as separate new project after initial project is completed (consult with us for our hourly rate on changes out of the initial project scope). After we deliver the final result, if there are changes done not by our team yet causing error or bug, additional charge may apply to fix it. We will provide 7 days of support after we deliver. If you prefer to get support beyond that, the monthly maintenance fee is 30% of initial cost or we can view per case issue. For per case issue, it would be $35 per hour. If you need 1 day delivery, please consult with us first for our availability.